ENGIE provides commercial, industrial, institutional and municipal clients across the United States and Canada with services to help customers run their facilities more efficiently and optimize energy use and expense.
- Have completed more than 1,000 public sector and commercial and industrial energy management projects.
- Have identified savings of more than $2.1 billion for our commercial and industrial clients over the last 3 years.
- Have helped utility customers deliver $15.4 billion in consumer savings—the equivalent of 129 terawatt hours (TWh) of energy consumption—over the last 12 years.
- Manage more than 25 million square feet of buildings.
- Provide services in 8 airports in North America.
- Have deployed battery storage projects that have helped customers at 150 U.S. sites reduce their electric bills by as much as 30 percent as well as bolster the stability of the electric grid.