Engie North America
Our procurement team plays a critical role in contributing to ENGIE’s ambition to be the world leader in the carbon-neutral transition.
The Procurement goal is twofold: to leverage procurement category expertise to obtain products and services at a cost that represent best value possible to our customers and to ensure that our procurement behaviors are fair, transparent and conducted in the highest ethical manner.
We use our expertise in our key business areas to provide competitive and creative solutions to our customers. Our employees, our customers, our partners and especially our suppliers, together we form a community of imaginative builders, striving every day to bring about more progress towards sustainable future.
Our procurement policy specifies the requirements and commitments of ENGIE in its relationship with suppliers:
- In this global energy revolution, ENGIE is looking for competitive offers and sustainable and innovative solutions.
- ENGIE is a responsible employer concerned with the health and safety of its employees and requires the same commitment from its suppliers.
- As an active member of the Global Compact, ENGIE is committed to ethical relationships in business.
- ENGIE North America has signed the Solar Energy Industries Association’s (SEIA) Forced Labor Prevention Pledge.
ENGIE has a carbon-neutral commitment to its customers, suppliers, and itself. While we increase our internal efforts to reduce our carbon footprint, we are also heavily involved with evaluating our suppliers, and making sure our alliances are on the right path for a brighter future for this planet.
ENGIE has partnered with a 3rd-party service provider that evaluates suppliers based on information provided to them on categories such as carbon emissions, health & safety, and human welfare. We ask our preferred and major suppliers to participate in the assessment program so we can be sure that we are partnering with companies that have the same goals for this planet as we do.
Our supplier diversity program ensures a diverse supplier base in the procurement of goods and services for our business. Supplier diversity plays an important role in our strategy that allows us to better serve our customers, strengthen our inclusive and innovative culture and promote local economic growth. We track spend with the diverse suppliers with the following ownership classifications:
- Disability owned
- Small disadvantaged
- HUBZone small business
Register to our Supplier Diversity program
To register, please use this form.
You must provide your current certification via a third-party certification organization recognized by ENGIE. Please note registration does not guarantee business with any supplier.
Procure to Pay
ENGIE North America uses Coupa as our online procurement tool to interact with suppliers from sourcing to invoicing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://supplier.coupahost.com/ to register for the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) in order to take advantage of these benefits:
- Self-maintenance of company and payment information
- View and acknowledge your purchase order
- Create electronic invoices and credit notes
- Visibility to invoice approval status and payment details
- Ability to have multiple users in your account to track the activity and complete necessary procurement and invoicing
See our SPO Terms & Conditions
Learn about ENGIE’s mission providing low-carbon energy and services
We’re on a mission to shape a sustainable future of clean, affordable, resilient energy.
See how we develop and deploy innovative and reliable green energy.
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate diversity and embrace an inclusive culture.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our purpose is accelerating the transition toward a carbon-neutral economy.