ENGIE owns and operates a diverse portfolio of North American generation facilities with nearly 90 percent of them producing no or very few carbon emissions. In the United States and Canada, ENGIE owns and/or operates cogeneration, steam, and chilled water facilities. The North America renewables portfolio consists of wind, solar and biomass/biogas assets, with a capacity of close to 1,000 MW.
Within its power portfolio, the company operates more than 1,000 MW produced by combined heat and power (CHP) units, which are located within customers’ commercial or industrial facilities and use waste heat from an onsite generation system to provide for heating and chilling needs. Such cogeneration systems—or more expansive fleets—free up capital for customers’ core businesses and facilitate a comprehensive and integrated energy services solution.
Dovetailing with Group’s worldwide cogeneration capabilities, ENGIE’s CHP North American expertise includes:
- Market knowledge and techno-commercial insight
- Experience in developing, financing, and operating generation assets
- Global procurement strategies and relationships with trusted Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) resources
- Operational and asset optimization capabilities to maximize existing portfolio
- Commercial optimization capabilities including, marketing of excess generation, ancillary products, dispatch optimization, trading and portfolio risk management, and fuel procurement
- A track record in structuring and financing and leveraging relationships with worldwide investment and banking firms and creditworthy commodity trading organizations
For more information about ENGIE’s CHP capabilities, contact:
Business Development Advisor
1990 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 1900
Houston, TX 77056, United States
Visit us here for information about Coleto Creek Power LP’s CCR Rule Compliance Data.